We help businesses and organizations communicate through art!
Art communicates the values and beliefs of your organization, and speaks to visitors, conveying messages of integrity, history and promise. Art also creates a working environment that says employees are valued.
Services for clients include:
- Collaborate in an assessment of client’s current art collection.
- Recommend cost-effective updates to current artwork with matting and framing.
- Survey decision-makers regarding desirable characteristics in new artwork.
- Develop proposals that specifically meet stated objectives and fit a desired budget.
- Search &/or commission work by qualified artists within parameters identified by client.
- Search & acquire prints or works on canvas through a variety of wholesale resources.
- As appropriate, design and create custom presentations for corporate memorabilia, honors, and 3-dimensional treasures.
- Use the most up-to-date, appropriate techniques to prepare artwork for lasting enjoyment.
- Offer materials suited to the setting; ex: conservation reflection control glass for areas with abundant natural light to protect art from fading and reduce glare from glass.
- Offer materials that speak to corporate values, such as “green” framing.
- Consider safety in the choice of glazing and hinging options.
- Provide detailed records of each artwork’s value for insurance purposes.
- Provide identification/signage of work for public display.
- Assist with or oversee installation of work.
See our work
She also added new custom framing and new art as focal points for the enjoyment of visitors and staffers at the many organizations who call City Center home.